An AOR Program
RVA Membership Highlights For RVA Members
• Toll-free calls for campsite reservations.
• Up to three (3) reservations at one time.
• Unlimited day-usage at all RVA affiliated resorts.
• Usage at ACN Resorts.
• RV Adventures Online Directory Guide.
Length of Stay
• Members may use campsites up to two (2) separate seven (7) night stays at each RVA Affiliate Resort.
• Following any overnight stay of three (3) or more nights, member must remain out of the RVA system a minimum of seven (7) nights before resuming camping in the RVA system. Members have access to ACN parks all of the time.
• Members may not use any RVA Affiliate Resort located within 100 air miles of their residence. This limitation does not apply to your home resort.
Home Park Rule
• RVA members must belong to and be current with an RVA Affiliate Resort for their RVA home park.
• All members must present a valid RVA Membership Card at time of check in. For purposes of enforcing the 100 mile rule, a valid driver’s license may be required upon your visit. If your RVA Membership Card is lost or stolen, replacement cards may be obtained by sending $10.00 to RV Adventures, P.O. Box 430, Gunnison, CO 81230. If your card is lost or stolen while on the road, please call Member Services.
Nightly Camping Fees
• The nightly camping rate at all RVA Affiliate Resorts is $9 per night. Reservations are required to receive the RVA rate.
Resort Rental Accommodations
• Resort rental accommodations are available to members at the resort’s member rates. Reservations for rentals must be made directly through the resort you are planning to visit. Some resorts may require advance reservations and some may require a deposit. Please consult this guide for phone numbers, check-in and check-out times, and other resort policies regarding pets, children, and other special needs.
New Affiliate Suggestions
If there are membership camping resorts you would like to suggest be added to the RVA reciprocal system or to the ACN Network please advise us of the facility’s name and address along with any names of personnel you may know at the facility.