Reservations Services 1–800–934–3443
All campsite reservation requests are to be made through AOR Central Reservations System.
Our commitment to you as members is to provide you with an unparalleled level of customer service and satisfaction. Our customer service representatives are trained to answer all your questions and make your reservations. Reservation Specialists are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm MST.
• Consult your camping guide for campground location, utilities, facilities, amenities, and area information.
• Have your member number readily available.
• Have your anticipated arrival and departure dates for each location.
• Inform the reservations specialist of the total number of adults and children traveling with you.
• Have a pen and paper available to write down your reservation information and confirmation number(s).
• If you will be traveling with pets be sure to let the reservation specialist know.
• Notify reservations of any cancellations at least 24 hours in advance of your stay.
• If you are running late or anticipate arriving late for check-in be sure to contact the resort directly so they can make arrangements for your late arrival.
• Day use of facilities at Affiliate Resorts does not require reservations, however, it is strongly recommended that you call the resort directly prior to your arrival.
• Notify reservations of any special needs you may have regarding handicap facilities.
A reservation fee of $3.00 is required per reservation. Reservations are required the receive the AOR rate.
Reservations may be purchased on a “per use” basis for $3.00 each with a credit card. (MasterCard, Discover, or Visa). Members may pre-purchase reservations with check, money order or credit card. To use this payment option members need to prepay prior to making a reservation.
Six (6) Reservations – $15.00 (17% Savings)
Thirteen (13) Reservations – $30.00 (23% Savings)
Unlimited Reservations – $25
To purchase by check or money order, please send full payment to:
AOR Reservations, P.O. Box 430, Gunnison, CO 81230.
To purchase by credit card, please call our reservation center
toll-free at 1–800–934–3443.
Things to Keep in Mind When Making Reservations
- Prior to making reservations, please review the resort or campground listing in your Camping Guide for specific information about sites, accommodations, facilities, amenities, the area, and any restrictions that may be imposed.
While visiting any of your Affiliate Resorts or ACN RV Parks and Campgrounds, please familiarize yourself with their individual rules and guidelines which must be adhered to and obeyed.
Individual Affiliate Resorts have the right to suspend reservation privileges for their Home Resort members who are not in good standing with the resort.•
When making accommodation reservations with an Affiliate Resort, please note that the resort’s reservations personnel may not be available on weekends and/or major holidays.
Reservations for stays at your Home Resort need to be made directly with the resort.
Have your credit card (MasterCard, Discover, or Visa) available for reservation fee payment, or ask the Reservation Specialist about remitting check or money order, prepaid reservation packages are available, see Reservation Fees.
Reservation Specialists are available Monday through Friday from
8am to 5pm Mountain Time at 1–800–934–3443.