One of the major goals for the AOR System has been to keep all procedures simple for the members. That’s why using the AOR System is as easy as a single phone call. No cards to keep track of, no complicated restrictions, and no uncertainty about being accepted or having a site waiting for you. With AOR, you can relax and travel within the system where you are truly a valued member.
• Toll-free calls for campsite reservations.
• Twenty one (21) consecutive night stays during most of every year (8-9 months per year).
• Fourteen (14) consecutive night stays during High-Use Seasonal Periods (3-4 months per year).
• Unlimited day-usage at all AOR affiliated resorts.
• Unlimited usage at ACN Resorts.
• Family-usage for all members’ adult children 21 years or older.
• Fifty percent (50%) off resort rental accommodations when reserved and occupied for seven (7) or more consecutive nights.
• Allowed 5 reservations on the books at a time.
• AOR Resort Vacation Guide.
• Website: www.aorcamping.com.
• AOR APP for phone and electronic devices.
Length Of Stay
• Members may use campsites up to twenty-one (21) consecutive nights at all AOR Affiliate Resorts during non High-Use Seasonal Periods (approximately eight to nine months each year).
• Members are allowed two (2) separate overnight stays of up to fourteen (14) consecutive nights each, at all AOR Affiliate Resorts during each respective resort's High-Use Seasonal Period.
• Members may use the facilities of all AOR Affiliate Resorts on an unlimited day use basis.
Following any overnight stay of three (3) or more nights, member must remain out of the AOR system a minimum of seven (7) nights before resuming camping in the AOR system. Members have access to ACN parks all of the time.
Home Park Rule
AOR members must belong to and be current with an AOR Affiliate Resort for their AOR home park.
Nightly Camping Fees
The nightly camping fee at all AOR Affiliate Resorts is $9.00 per night.
New Affiliate Suggestions
If there are membership camping resorts you would like to suggest be added to the AOR reciprocal system, or non-membership campgrounds you would like to suggest be added to the ACN Network please advise us of the facility's name and address along with any names of personnel you may know at the facility.
Members are limited to three (3) separate stays each membership year at each AOR Affiliate Resort within 100 miles of their residence. This limitation does not apply to your Home Resort.
AOR Frequently Asked Questions
Can I stay at the same park consecutively under different memberships?
What Happens If My Home Resort Ends It's AOR Affiliation?
If your Home Resort ends their affiliation with AOR you will be asked to find a new Home Resort that is affiliated with AOR. AOR will give you options for a new Home Resort and your original Home Resort will usually have options for you also.
Why Do You Charge A $20 No-show Fee?
This is a courtesy to our Affiliated Resorts. When we make a reservation for one of our members, our Affiliated Resorts reserve a site for this reservation. If the member does not show up nor call to cancel their site, it sits empty. The Affiliated Resort is not able to sell that site to another camper. They must be compensated for reserving that empty site.
Do I Have To Make Advance Reservations?
If you wish to be guaranteed a site and only pay the AOR rate you must make reservations in advance. We recommend making reservations as far in advance as possible. Sites are reserved on a first call, first served basis. Very few, if any AOR Affiliated Resorts will allow drive-in members the AOR rate of $9.00 per night. Our Affiliated Resorts will accept reservations the same day as your arrival if there is a site available.
How Long Does It Take To Start My Membership?
Your permanent membership card should reach you within 14 days from the time your application is received by AOR, if your application is completely and correctly filled out and the membership fee has been paid. You may start making reservations upon the day you enroll in AOR by using the Temporary Membership card and calling reservations at 800-934-3443.
What Does It Cost?
Your Home Resort determines the initial membership fee. You will be billed for your AOR annual dues on the anniversary date of your joining the AOR Affiliation.
Who Can Join AOR?
The general public cannot join AOR. Only members of resorts that are affiliated with AOR may join. This ensures that the AOR Affiliated Resorts will host AOR members according to the rules of the AOR Affiliation Agreement. This also ensures that our members will be greeted with courtesy when using the AOR camping system.